The HTH Wheel Project
The Essential Question
- What role should creating interdisciplinary solutions to complex, ambiguous problems play in a student's learning?
Other Discussion QUESTIONS
- What strikes you as noteworthy about this kind of student learning experience?
- What impact does engaging in this kind of work have on students? On teachers?
- What are examples along these lines we’ve seen at our school? At other schools we’ve taught at or attended? In the workplace?
- What conditions could we put in place to let students create their own projects?
- What micro-innovations could we try that would let our students take on a small-scale interdisciplinary project in the next month?